WHAT IS GYNAECOLOGY?
Gynaecology is a medical specialisation related to the clinical care of a woman’s reproductive system such as the vagina, uterus, ovaries. It encompasses the treatment of conditions such as menstrual disorders, infertility, cancers of reproductive organs, pelvic organ prolapse, as well as vaginal diseases and infections.
Sincere Healthcare Group is one of the most experienced gynaecologist specialist in Singapore provide quality care for women’s healthcare needs and assist them in the following areas:
- Menstrual disorders (too heavy, too often, not often enough, painful menses)
- Vaginal discharge or discomfort like pain or itch
- Abnormal pap smear results
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Menopausal symptoms
- Recurrent urinary tract infection
- Sexually transmitted infections If you do not experience any obvious gynaecological discomforts, we advise every woman to have their regular gynaecological checks to detect problems like pre-cancerous changes of the cervix, fibroids and cysts which may not have any symptoms in the early phase of the disease.