Dr Daniel Koh
Dr Daniel Koh is a consultant and Obstetrics & Gynaecology specialist of O & G Partners Fertility Centre, a member of Sincere Healthcare Group.
Dr Koh graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the Flinders University of South Australia in 2007. After finishing his internship with the Southern Adelaide Health Services, he joined KKH where he served for twelve years, including about two years as Associate Consultant of the Department of Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Dr Koh completed his specialist training in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Singapore during which he was awarded the Best Basic Specialist Trainee and Best Registrar awards. For three consecutive years from 2017, he received the Singapore Health Quality Service Award; in 2019, he was the Superstar Finalist award winner. He was also awarded the Best Oral Presentation prize for the SingHealth OBGYN Academic Clinical Program Research Day in 2013 and 2014.
Dr Koh’s interest lies in the field of prenatal diagnosis and fetal medicine. He believes that “mothers of Singapore deserves better prenatal care” and aspires to provide quality care to the mothers in Singapore.
Dr Koh is also actively involved in medical research and education of aspiring doctors in Singapore. He currently holds teaching appointments in all three medical schools in Singapore and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Duke-NUS Medical School. He is also a Physician Faculty Member of the SingHealth Residency Program.
Honours & Awards
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award – Superstar Finalist, 2019
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award – Star, 2018
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award – Gold, 2017
- KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital Service from the Heart Award – 2017
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award – Silver, 2016
- SingHealth Best Registrar Award – 2015
- Best Oral Presentation Award for 2nd SingHealth OBGYN Academic Clinical Program Research Day – 2014
- Best Oral Presentation Award for 1st SingHealth OBGYN Academic Clinical Program Research Day – 2013
- Best Basic Specialist Trainee Award for SingHealth Duke-NUS ACP Education Day – 2013
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award – Silver, 2011
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Duke-NUS Medical School
- Clinical Lecturer, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS
- Clinical Teacher, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, NTU
- Perinatal Palliative Lead, KKH Perinatal Palliative Committee, 2020 – present
- Member, Duke-NUS OBGYN ACP & Patient Safety Committee, 2019 – present
- Member, KKH Tissue Audit Review Committee, 2019 – present
- Member, KKH Hospital Quality and Safety Standards Committee, 2018 – 2020
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Low- & high-risk pregnancy
- Paediatric & Adolescent Gynaecology
- Pre-pregnancy counselling
- Fertility issues & managing challenges to achieve pregnancy
- Antenatal care & delivery
- Family planning & contraception
- Women’s health screening & preventive care
- Obstetric scans such as:
- Simple scans
- Dating scans
- First trimester (OSCAR) scans
- Growth scans
- Obstetric procedures such as:
- Vaginal deliveries
- Assisted deliveries
- Caesarean deliveries
- Gynaecological procedures such as:
- Removal of fibroids (myomectomy)
- Removal of cysts (cystectomy)
- Removal of womb (hysterectomy)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?