Urology is a medical specialty that treats diseases of the male and female urinary systems (kidneys and bladder). Specialists in this field of medicine are called urologists, and they work with nurses and technicians in diagnosing and treating patients with urologic diseases.
Our urology specialist center is a one-stop evaluation and treatment for all types of urological conditions and specialise in the treatment and care of both males’ and females’ urological conditions, including with the kidney & bladder, the prostate diseases, and fertility.
For women, our urogynaecology offers medical treatment and surgery for patients with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Stress Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Collapse and Female Sexual Dysfunction, amongst others. Techniques used include laparoscopic and robotic surgeries as well as laser treatments.
Our urologist together with his team work cohesively to design a comprehensive evidence-based treatment approach for solving complex and challenging urology conditions.
Come in for a consultation today with our experienced urologists!
TREATMENTS AND SERVICES
What is a prostate exam? A prostate exam is a screening method used to look for early signs of prostate cancer. In general, a prostate exam includes a PSA blood test (which measures the level of prostate-specific antigen in your blood) and a digital rectal exam (DRE).
Hematuria is blood in the urine. It may be visible or microscopic. It can be caused by a bleeding disorder or certain medications, or by stones, infection, or tumor. It may be due to injury to the kidneys, urinary tract, prostate, or genitals.
As part of the basic evaluation of urinary incontinence, all patients should undergo measurement of PVR urine volume to detect urinary retention (i.e., overflow bladder). PVR volume measurement can detect retention caused by potentially reversible factors (e.g., anticholinergic or other drugs, fecal impaction).
- Evaluation of Andropause (Male Hypogonadism)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction Management
- Evaluation of Male Factor Subfertilty
- Treatment of Low Sperm Count
- Treatment of Varicocele
- Management of sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESA) for Severely Low Sperm Count
- Microsurgical Reversal Vasectomy
- Microsurgical and Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Kidney and Prostate
- Endoscopy and Laser Surgery for Urinary and Kidney Stone
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate and Kidney
- Urology Oncology Surgery (Urology Cancers)
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery for groin (inguinal) hernias
- Evaluation and management of erectile dysfunction and ejaculatory dysfunction
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave treatment (LiESWT) for erectile dysfunction / chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Penile implant/prosthesis for refractory erectile dysfunction
- Evaluation and management of penile curvatures and Peyronie’s Disease
- Evaluation and management of testosterone deficiency
- Evaluation and management of male subfertility
- Evaluation and management of scrotal and testicular lumps
- Sperm retrieval techniques (EEJ, PVS, TESA, TESE, micro TESE)
- Microsurgical varicocelectomy for symptomatic varicoceles and/or subfertility
- Male contraception (vasectomy) and reversal of vasectomy
- Circumcision for male adults and children
- Treatment for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Treatment for Pelvic Organ Collapse and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery Technology
- Evaluation and Management or Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection
- Evaluation and Management of Urinary/ Stress Incontinence
- Evaluation and Management of Cystitis
- Laser Treatments