At Sincere Healthcare Group, our urology specialist center is a one-stop evaluation and treatment for all types of urological conditions and specialise in the treatment and care of both males and females urological conditions, including with the kidney & bladder, the prostate diseases, and fertility.
For women, our urogynaecology offers medical treatment and surgery for patients with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Stress Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Collapse and Female Sexual Dysfunction, amongst others. Techniques used include laparoscopic and robotic surgeries as well as laser treatments.
Dr. Ho Siew Hong together with his team work cohesively to design a comprehensive evidence-based treatment approach for solving complex and challenging urology conditions.
Come in for a consultation today with our experienced urologists!
- Evaluation of Prostate Problems
- Evaluation of Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Evalution of Urine Incontinence
- Andrology services
- Evaluation of Andropause (Male Hypogonadism)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction Management
- Evaluation of Male Factor Subfertilty
- Treatment of Low Sperm Count
- Treatment of Varicocele
- Management of sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESA) for Severely Low Sperm Count
- Microsurgical Reversal Vasectomy
- Microsurgical and Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Kidney and Prostate
- Endoscopy and Laser Surgery for Urinary and Kidney Stone
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate and Kidney
- Urology Oncology Surgery (Urology Cancers)
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
If you have been experiencing difficulty in conceiving for some time, now’s the time to seek help with a fertility assessment and course of treatment.
Male infertility can be caused by low sperm production, abnormal sperm function of blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm.
- Treatment for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Treatment for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Treatment for Pelvic Organ Collapse and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery Technology
- Laser Treatments