Sincere Urology Centre specialises in the treatment and care of both male and female urological conditions.
Our specialists and specialised nurses provide a multidisciplinary one-stop service in the treatment of kidney, bladder and urinary tract conditions as well as concerns affecting the male reproductive system.
For women, our Urogynaecology specialist offers medical treatment and surgery for patients with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Stress Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Collapse and Female Sexual Dysfunction, amongst others. Techniques used include laparoscopic and robotic surgeries as well as laser treatments.
- Evaluation of Prostate Problems
- Evaluation of Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Evalution of Urine Incontinence
- Andrology services
- Evaluation of Andropause (Male Hypogonadism)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction Management
- Evaluation of Male Factor Subfertilty
- Treatment of Low Sperm Count
- Treatment of Varicocele
- Management of sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESA) for Severely Low Sperm Count
- Microsurgical Reversal Vasectomy
- Microsurgical and Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Kidney and Prostate
- Endoscopy and Laser Surgery for Urinary and Kidney Stone
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate and Kidney
- Urology Oncology Surgery (Urology Cancers)
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Treatment for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Treatment for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Treatment for Pelvic Organ Collapse and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery Technology
- Laser Treatments
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?