If you have been trying to conceive naturally for a while with no success, a fertility screening is useful for any couple who has plans to start a family.
Sincere Medical Specialist Center Fertility Screening for Couples to evaluate your fertility health and determine any underlying issues that may cause infertility.
Our Screening Package includes:
- Comprehensive Blood Tests (Female) to test for 14 components
- Pelvic Ultrasound Scan (Female) to examine and identify any abnormalities within her reproductive system
- Semen Analysis (Male) to examine his sperm health in terms of sperm count, motility and morphology
- Review with Fertility Specialist to have an expert’s review on the couple’s reproductive health based on fertility history and current statuses, and share fertility treatment options available if necessary
What Is Semen Analysis?Semen analysis is the most common male fertility test. Semen analysis analyzes how healthy a man’s sperm is. Semen is the fluid containing sperm that’s released during male ejaculation. A semen analysis measures three major factors of sperm health:
- Sperm count (the number of sperms)
- Motility (the ability of sperm to move)
- Morphology (size and shape of the sperms)
Ease your mind when you embark on your journey towards parenthood by taking up our 3-in-1 Parenthood Package launched in view of the pandemic. From pre-conceiving screenings till your antenatal care, we got it covered for you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?